CrossFit Indian Trail – CrossFit
Warm-up (No Measure)
“Intention drives behavior.”
FOAM ROLL & ACTIVATION
Foam Roll (~5:00)
Crossover Symmetry Shoulder Protocol (~5:00)
Crossover Symmetry Hip Halo Protocol (~5:00)
1. Banded Lat Stretch – 1:00/Side
2. Banded Tricep Extension – 1:00/Side
3. Barbell Thoracic Opener – 1:00
4. Pigeon Pose – 1:00/Side
5. Knuckle Drags – 1:00
1:00 Easy Row
10 Banded Good Mornings
:30s Empty Barbell Overhead Hold
Metcon (AMRAP – Reps)
Strict Ring Dips
[BASED ON MAX UNBROKEN SET]
5 Unbroken: 4-3-3-2-1
10 Unbroken: 9-8-7-6-5
15 Unbroken: 12-10-8-6-4
20 Unbroken: 18-15-12-8-4
25 Unbroken: 20-16-12-8-4
– We will be using our max reps score from last week to determine our work to do here.
– Take note of the amount of time needed between sets in order to see progress as we move forward with this progression.
– We are shooting to make these unbroken sets each time, but it’s OK if not.
– If you modified your ring dips last week, use the same modification this week.
– Score: Enter All 5 Sets.
STRICT RING DIPS
– Box Dips
– Bench Dips
Think Twice (2 Rounds for reps)
15/12 Calorie Row
9 Strict Handstand Push-ups (Double DB Strict Press 50’s/35’s)
Rest 5 Minutes
15/12 Calorie Row
9 Deadlifts (275/185)(225/155)
– Conditioning Category: Threshold
– The strict handstand push-ups should be completed in no more than 3 sets. Reduce the reps if needed.
– The deadlifts should be challenging, but we should still be able to complete the 9 reps in 2 quick sets each round.
– Atheltes can look to complete 5+ rounds in each AMRAP.
– Score: Enter Rounds+Reps For Each AMRAP.
– In both of these AMRAP’s, we can use the clock to our advantage. If we want to get 5+ rounds we’ll need to complete each station in just under a minute. We can think of this workout almost like 2 alternating EMOM’s. Find a steady, consistent pace and try to hold.
– If strict handstand push-ups tend to trip you up, plan for 2-3 quick sets. We are better off breaking early and keeping our sets consistent, than going for big sets in the beginning and get down to singles the 2nd or 3rd round in.
– The if planning to break the deadlifts, be sure to be diligent about getting back to the bar as quick as possible.
– Focus on your transitions in this workout. Waste no time between stations and start to work as soon you get to where you need to be.
15/12 CALORIE ROW
– 15/12 Cal Bike Erg
– 12/10 Cal Assault or Echo Bike
– 12/10 Cal Ski Erg
– 200m Run
– Double Dumbbell or Kettlebell
– Step Back Lunges
STRICT HANDSTAND PUSH-UPS
– Use Risers
– Light Barbell Strict Presses