CrossFit Indian Trail – CrossFit
Warm-up (No Measure)
“Water the flowers, not the weeds.”
FOAM ROLL & ACTIVATION
Foam Roll (~5:00)
Crossover Symmetry Shoulder Protocol (~5:00)
Crossover Symmetry Hip Halo Protocol (~5:00)
1. Knuckle Drags – 1:00/Side
2. Couch Stretch – 1:00/Side
3. Pigeon Pose – 1:00/Side
4. Calf Stretch On Post – 1:00/Side
5. Down Dog – 1:00
15 Banded Good Mornings
10 Straight Arm Burpees
1 Power Snatch + 1 Hang Squat Snatch @ 70-75%
– Both reps should be completed before putting the bar down.
– Athletes can build slightly each set or stay at the same weight across.
– Score: Enter weights used
Freddy Goes Surfing (Time)
Kettlebell Swings (70/53)(53/35)
3 Rounds For Time:
400 Meter Run
– Conditoining Category: Threshold
– The kettlebell swings should be at a weight where all reps are rounds can be completed unbroken.
– Part 1 should take less than 7:00.
– Part 2 should take less than 13:00.
– Score: Time
– In the first part of this workout, we want to reach for unbroken sets of kettlebell swings. We can pace the burpees in a way that will allow us to hold onto the swings.
– In the second part of this workout, we should choose which movement we want to push, and which movement we want to pace. If we push the run, we can pace the burpees in a way that will allow us to push the run.
– Single Arm Russian Dumbbell Swings
– Reduce Weight
– Reduce Reps
400 METER RUN
– Reduce Distance
– 500m Row
– 400m Ski
– 1000m Bike
– 30x10m Shuttle Runs
– Reduce Reps
– Straight Arm Burpees