CrossFit Indian Trail – CrossFit
Warm-up (No Measure)
“Your actions speak so loudly that I can’t hear what you’re saying”
FOAM ROLL & ACTIVATION
Foam Roll (~5:00)
Crossover Symmetry Shoulder Protocol (~5:00)
Crossover Symmetry Hip Halo Protocol (~5:00)
1. PVC Around The Worlds – 1:00
2. PVC Pass Throughs – 1:00
3. Banded Hip Flexor Stretch – 1:00/Side
4. Pigeon Pose – 1:00/Side
5. Frog Stretch – 1:00
20 Single Unders
10 Box Step-Overs
5 Scap Retractions
5 Ring Rows
1-3 Strict Pull-Ups
– Sets are to be done unbroken and from a rack.
– Let’s take 2-3 minutes of rest between sets.
– Emphasis on being explosive out of the bottom and driving our feet through the floor.
– Score: Enter weights used.
– Back Rack Reverse Lunge
– Front Squat
Best Foot Forward (Time)
3 Rounds For Time:
100 Double Unders
20 Chest to Bar Pull-ups (Chin Over Bar)
30 Single Dumbbell Box Step-Overs
– Conditioning Category: Grind
– The double unders should take less than 2:00.
– We should be able to complete the chest to bar pull-ups in no more than 4 sets each round. This station should take under 2:00.
– The dumbbell box step-overs should be at a weight that we can grind through in one big set. Both feet should make contact with the top of the box but you do not need to stand tall before stepping off on the other side. This station should take less than 1:00.
– Score: Time
– Breathe and relax the upper body/grip as much as possible during the double unders. If you know you’ll need a break or 2, have a plan as to when those breaks willl be ahead of time.
– Let’s try to plan our sets for the chest to bar pull-ups in advance. A planned break is always going to be faster than an unplanned break.
– Try to be quick on the step-overs. It’s a slow movement as it is, but if we get sloppy we can lose a full second per rep here.
– Line Hops
– 1.5x Reps Single Unders
CHEST TO BAR PULL-UPS
– Chin Over Bar
– Alternating Dumbbell Plank Rows
– Ring Rows
DUMBBELL BOX STEP OVERS
– Dumbbell Alternating Step Back Lunges
– Goblet Squats
– Unweighted Box Step Overs