CrossFit Indian Trail – CrossFit
Warm-up (No Measure)
“How wonderful it is that nobody needs to wait a single minute before starting to improve the world.” Anne Frank
Thursday :30 Mobility
Mobility to prepare for the remainder of the week. If you have access to the gym and would like to head in to mobilize further, that is ideal. But the provided stretches are designed so that we can do these at home if need be.
1. Puppy Pose: 1 Minute
2. Shoulder to Floor: 1 Minute
3. Wrist Stretches: 1 Minute
1. Couch Stretch: 2 Minutes Each Side
2. Pigeon Pose: 2 Minutes Each Side
3. Butterfly: 90 Seconds
4. Pike: 1 Minute
5. Straddle: 1 Minute
6. Spiderman Hold: 1 Minute
200m Sled (Any Sled)
– Easy movement here just to sweat.
– Choose any sled that you may have available.
– Load the sled on the lighter side. Something that we can do in one continuous effort.
– Practice our nasal breathing throughout the entire piece.
500 METER BIKE
– 250m Row
– 200m Run
– 200m Ski
– Sub Any Strongman Movement