CrossFit Indian Trail – CrossFit
Warm-up (No Measure)
“Patience is not the virtue. Discipline is.”
Thursday :30 Mobility
Mobility to prepare for the remainder of the week. If you have access to the gym and would like to head in to mobilize further, that is ideal. But the provided stretches are designed so that we can do these at home if need be.
1. Puppy Pose: 1 Minute
2. Shoulder to Floor: 1 Minute
3. Wrist Stretches: 1 Minute
1. Couch Stretch: 2 Minutes Each Side
2. Pigeon Pose: 2 Minutes Each Side
3. Butterfly: 90 Seconds
4. Pike: 1 Minute
5. Straddle: 1 Minute
6. Spiderman Hold: 1 Minute
10 Rounds for time:
– No more than a zone 2 conversational pace.
– Let’s aim for nasal breathing only here as well.
– Just something to get a decent sweat work on some breath work.