CrossFit Indian Trail – CrossFit
Warm-up (No Measure)
FOAM ROLL (5:00-10:00)
Target Any Sore Areas
1. Knuckle Drags – 1:00
2. Banded Hamstring Distraction – 1:00/Side
3. Banded Lat Stretch – 1:00/Side
4. Barbell Thoracic Opener – 1:00
5. KB Calf Smash – 1:00/Side
20s PVC Strict Presses
10s PVC Overhead Hold
20s Plank Hold
20s Banded Good Mornings
OPTIONAL GENERAL WARM-UP (9:00)
EMOM x 9 (3 Rounds):
Min 1: Any Machine
Min 2: 10 Single Unders + 10 Hollow Rocks + 10 Supermans (Hold 1s At The Top Of Each Rep)
Min 3: 6 Alternating Single Dumbbell Deadlifts + 3 Single Dumbbell Russian Swings Each Arm + 3 Single Dumbbell Strict Presses Each Arm
60% of Max Ring Muscle-ups
Rest 1 Minute
40% of Max Ring Muscle-ups
Rest 1 Minute
20% of Max Ring Muscle-ups
*If you do not have Ring Muscle-ups, work with your coach on a progression for this movement.*
FLOW: Start a clock. Complete 60% of your max RMU, rest 1 minute, complete 40% of your max RMU, rest 1 minute, complete 20% of your max RMU. Record your time.
NOTES: Muscle-up sets do not need to be completed unbroken.
SCORE: Total time including rest.
– Strict Ring Muscle-Ups (40%, 30%, 20%)
– Strict Ring Muscle-Ups From Seated (On Low Rings)
– Bar Muscle-Ups
Good Grief (5 Rounds for reps)
5 Rounds x AMRAP 3:
4 Devil’s Press (50’s/35’s)(35’s/25’s)
6 Toes to Bar
24 Double Unders (48 AbMat Sit-Ups)
Rest 1 Minute Between Rounds
CONDITIONING CATEGORY: Threshold Intervals
DEVIL’S PRESS: Less than 30s. One motion from ground to overhead. No pause at the shoulder.
TOES TO BAR: 1-2 sets. Less than 30s.
DOUBLE UNDERS: Less than 30s.
FLOW: At the start of the workout you’ll have 3 minutes to complete as many rounds and reps as possible of devil’s presses, toes to bar, and double unders. After the 3 minute window is complete, rest 1 minute. At the 4 minute mark, begin where you left off during the first 3 minute window (if you finished 2 rounds and got 4 devil’s press you’ll start the next AMRAP on toes to bar). You’ll continue on in this fashion for each AMRAP beginning each one where you left off in the last for all 5 rounds.
SCORE: Enter total rounds+reps of all 5 AMRAPS.
– Make quick work of the devil’s presses. We can easily lose a lot of time here by pausing on the ground or right before bringing the dumbbells overhead.
– Quick sets of toes to bar to spend as little time under tension as possible.
– Keep the grip loose on the rope handles. Focus on holding the rope mostly between the thumb and pointer fingers while keeping the other fingers relatiively relaxed.
– Quick transitions.
– Reduce Reps
– Reduce Load
– Single Dumbbell
TOES TO BAR
– Reduce Reps
– Knees To Chest
– 2x AbMat Sit-Ups
24 DOUBLE UNDERS
– 24 Line Hops
– 36 Single Unders
– 30s On Any Machine