CrossFit Indian Trail – CrossFit
Warm-up (No Measure)
“It’s not the stress that kills us. It’s our reaction to it.” Hans Selye
2:00 Easy on Any Machine
pvc pass throughs + rotations
spiderman and reach
table top with 5 second hold at top
inchworms with push up
5 light bike cals
10 banded good mornings
5 moderate bike cals
snatch warm up
5 lateral burpees
5 hard bike cals
8 -10 light snatches
5 bar facing burpees
Five O’Clock Somewhere (3 Rounds for reps)
27 Power Snatches (95/65)(75/55)
27/21 Calorie Assault Bike
21 Power Snatches (115/85)(95/65)
21 Lateral Barbell Burpees
21/15 Calorie Assault BIke
15 Power Snatches (135/95)(115/85)
15 Barbell-Facing Burpees
15/12 Calorie Assault Bike
– Conditioning Category: Sprint
– The reps will decrese each AMRAP as the weight increases each AMRAP.
– The type of burpee will change in each AMRAP working from a simple/fast version to a more complicated/slighty slower version.
– The weight on the 1st barbell should be something you could cycle for 20+ power snatches unbroken when fresh.
– The weight on the 2nd barbell should be something you could cycle for 15+ power snatches unbroken when fresh.
– The weight on the 3rd barbell should be something you could cycle for 10+ power snatches unbroken when fresh.
– The aim will be to meet or beat our score from the previous interval.
– 3 Scores: Rounds + Reps Of Each AMRAP. Overall score will be total rounds and reps.
THE BIG TAKEAWAYS
1. Power Snatches: In the 1st interval, we are looking to cycle the bar for bigger sets. Let’s aim for 3-4 sets. In the 2nd interval, we are still looking to cycle the bar but in smaller sets. Let’s aim for 5-6 sets. In the last interval, we can do sets but single will likely be the choice made by most athletes. Let’s aim for quick singles on this final bar or a mix of touch and go reps and singles.
2. Burpees: Even though the burpees change each round, we want to find a pace that is just outside our comfort zone on each variation. Let’s push ourselves a bit here knowing that we can use the first few calories on the bike to recover before ramping up.
3. Assault Bike: Let’s aim for a pace that is just outside our comfort zone. We can take the first few cals to recover from the burpees but after that let’s ramp things up a bit.
4. We’ll likely either come close to finishing 1 round or get somewhere into the second round on each of these intervals. Attack each interval as if you are completing 1 round for time. Any reps on top of that are just a bonus!
– Reduce Weights
– Double Dumbbell
– Single Dumbbell
– Kettlebell Swings
– Power Cleans
– Hang Power Snatches